05 October 2009

Long Vermont Roads


Mmmmmm, CakeWrecks.

June, your lovely Seattle-then-Buffalo-based blogger, is moving once again; this time to Montpelier, Vermont for cooking school (Pastry arts, yo!) Here's some songs while I celebrate with cookies:

The Magnetic Fields - Long Vermont Roads.mp3

Cibo Matto - White Pepper Ice Cream.mp3

Tori Amos - Sweet Dreams.mp3

Avenue Q - I Wish I Could Go Back to College.mp3
But If I were to go back to college,
think what a loser I'd be:
I'd walk through the quad,
and think, "Oh my God,"
these KIDS are so much younger than me!

3 comments:

Jon_leibowitz@mac.com said...

Hey, one of your (12) readers lives in Vermont! I'm 25 minutes south of Montpelier. Yay Vermont!!

June said...

Hooray! We will be getting some VT-centric posts in the next 10 months. :)

kz. said...

hey, I lived there for a while! Loved it. Worked for a pastry chef, actually, now relocated. Montpelier is my favorite New England town. Have a lovely time there!