26 May 2007

Bcuz VK luvs Teh Soof.

Gorilla vs. Bear somehow acquired an MP3 version of "Waste of What Your Kids Won't Have." The gorgeous, unaccompanied acoustic ballad in 5/8 time was recently released as Seven Swans B-side appearing on an accompanying 7" we posted about here. So we're passing it on:

Sufjan Stevens - Waste of What Your Kids Won't Have.mp3

We're still working on digging up "I Went Dancing With My Sister," the A-side, but keep in mind both sound pretty similar. In the meantime, you can still hear it (and many more Suf rarities) streaming here. Better yet, you can buy the Seven Swans LP re-release with the Bonus 7" for yourself!

5 comments:

Nymeth said...

I Went Dancing With My Sister: http://www.sendspace.com/file/85ncom

June said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
VK <3s U LIEK WHOA.

p0rlitlerichb0i@yahoo.com said...

Can you reupload?

roxasora said...

can you repost both i went dancing with my sister and waste of what your kids don't have?

June said...

p0rlitlerichb0i@yahoo.com and roxasora,

I've reuploaded them both to a new post here!

http://volume-knob.blogspot.com/2008/04/all-sufjan-stevens-all-time.html